Teachers play an important role in nation building by developing the character of their students. The best and greatest profession in the world is that of a teacher, because a nation’s future is determined by the type of teachers who shape future generations. Every teacher plays a critical role in shaping students into enlightened citizens. Teachers should remember Swami Vivekananda’s words: “Arise, Awake, and Do Not Stop Until the Goal Is Attained.” The most important member of society is an ideal teacher. He is the true builder of a nation.
He is expected to provide sound advice to the youth. Above all, a teacher must be a man of character, a man of good habits and manners who serves as a role model for his students. His watchwords should be simple living, high thinking, and noble acting. An ideal teacher has a charismatic personality. He is caring, cheerful, and in good health. He surrounds himself with waves of affection and brilliant ideas. He rarely loses his cool. His fragrant personality earns him the respect of his students. An ideal teacher is knowledgeable about everything and everything about something. He is well-versed in general affairs and an expert in his chosen field.
- independence day essay in hindi 200 words
- hindi diwas essay in hindi 200 words
- mahatma gandhi essay in hindi 200 words
- azadi ka amrit mahotsav essay in hindi 200 words
- pollution essay in hindi 200 words
- diwali essay in hindi 200 words
- essay on freedom struggle of india in 200 words in hindi
- republic day essay in hindi 200 words
- durga puja essay in hindi 200 words